The Camping des Pêches Le Landeron is situated on the shore of Lake Bienne. It covers an area of 5.8 hectares and is located at the crossroads between Geneva and Romanshorn, but also between German-speaking and French-speaking Switzerland.
Whether you arrive by foot or by train, by private boat with the Biel/Bienne or Neuchâtel-Morat boat lines, by car, bicycle or roller-skates, you will discover a quiet family environment surrounded by greenery, where you will definitely be able to relax.
Whether you opt for residential or for transit camping, you will benefit from our quality infrastructure and from the very best service as you can expect from a 4-star campsite.
Moreover, we also have on offer:
- Rental of mobile homes
- Rental of pods
- Charging station for electric bicycles
- Maintenance area for your bike
- Bike/bicycle rental
- Wi-Fi on some parts of the campsite
- Welcome kit, “all-included” sanitary
- Cosy interior for 30 persons with TV and kitchen
- Meeting place in open air with barbecue, tables and playgrounds
- Closed car park
- Beach volleyball
- Play area
- Waterplay area
- Various services
You also have free access to:
- Heated outdoor swimming pool (just 500 meters away), eight-lane Olympic swimming pool, non-swimming pool (80 to 140 cm depth), octagonal paddling pool (35 cm water), two water slides, including a classic 67-m slide
- Free access to tennis court
- “Neuchâtel Transport Card” issued by the Public transport company of the canton of Neuchâtel
... and besides (close to campsite):
- Skate park
- Play areas for children, communal playground
- Public beaches
In addition, during the summer season various events take place in the nearby medieval village of Le Landeron, among others: flea and other markets as well as jazz concerts.