Your Camping des Pêches offers you a very wide range of pitches – depending on your wishes.
Whether you are traveling alone, with friends or with your family, we have the right pitch for you. Our pitches are among the largest in the region. Hence, you can afford to think big for your holiday in Le Landeron!
- Gross area of the campsite: 58'000 m2 (residential area 35'000 m2 / transit area 23'000 m2)
- Located at an altitude of 430 m, slope of 0.5° [degrees] or 1 [%], with lawn areas, 4-star**** campsite, pitches: 140 pitches with power supply,
- Residential area: 300 pitches for long-term stays
- Transit area: 150 pitches
- Closed car park
- Shop / grocery store (+ gas service)
- Restaurant / drink stand (on request: prepared take-away dishes)
- 2 sanitary buildings, modern and complete sanitary facilities (with hot water), as well as sanitary facilities for the disabled
- Room for toddlers with changing table and baby bathtub
- Washing machines, tumble dryers and ironing equipment
- Rental of mobile homes and pods
- Evacuation area for toilet with removable cassette
- High-speed Wi-Fi throughout the campsite
- Beach volleyball
- Boule court
- Table tennis
- Play area for children
- Waterplay area for children, also suitable for persons with reduced mobility
- Tennis court
- Swimming pool, slides and paddling pool (500 meters away)
- Skate park
- City bikes, mountain bikes and electric bicycles as well as bicycle trailers for children available for rent
- Charging stations for electric bicycles
- Meeting place in open air with barbecue and tables
- Cosy interior for 30 persons with TV and kitchen
Euro socket as well as extension cable are necessary for pitches connected to power supply.
Power socket adapters are available on the campsite.
However, sockets and extension cables are neither to be lent nor available for rent.